- About 4 medium sized mushrooms
- 3 to 4 leaves of Kale (less if you don’t want a strong Kale taste)
- 2 “one bite” potatoes
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 Tbsp of Tahini
- 2 Spring Roll wrappers
- 1 package of Sauce Mix (I used Road’s End Organics Alfredo Style)
- Place mushrooms, kale, potatoes, garlic, tahini, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor and let mix until desired consistency. If you prefer a creamer mixture add the milk of your choice or a little water.
- Follow the instructions on the sauce mix (Boil 1/2 water and slowly add mixture) – Pretty simple.
- Wet the spring roll wrapper. Once the wrapper is malleable, cut into pieces. I found that triangle shaped worked best for wrapping.
- Put some of the vegetable mixture in the middle and fold up so all ends are sealed. Place with edges down on the plate. Continue wrapping until you have the desired amount of ravioli.
- Once Alfredo sauce is down, spoon amount onto each ravioli. I found these best to be eaten with your fingers. I rolled my ravioli to be bite sized.
Things to think of:
- Hold off on the salt – the sauce mix has a pretty salty taste
- Less Kale and more mushrooms depending on your taste preferences