Happy New Year! Well it’s finally happened, I’ve gone grocery shopping, the holidays have passed, family visits has come and gone, and it’s officially time to start cooking again. So I had a craving for mayo today – so I went to my favorite mindful mayo jar, stared thoughtfully and deeply into it, and came up with this salad.
- Brussels Sprouts (10 – 12 chopped)
- Radish (about 4)
- Mayonnaise of your choice (Again I used Mindful Mayo) – about 1 cup
- Garlic Salt
- 1/4 chopped onions
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Optional: Bread and Cheese (I went for my Daiya cheddar cheese)
- Combine all (except for bread and cheese) ingredients in bowl
- Mix well and chill in fridge (I let it sit about 10 – 15 minutes before I got so hungry I needed to eat it!)
- Optional: Made myself a sandwich and melted the cheese on the bread. DELICIOUS… at least I think so!