I’ve been super lazy with cooking lately. I blame football season and training for work. But today I spend the majority of my day in the kitchen whipping up some meals. Here’s a great tasting sandwich that’s easy to make.
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts
- Cremini Mushrooms (sliced)
- Sweet Peppers (sliced)
- Coconut Oil
- Applie Cider Vinegar
- Put cashews and macadamia nuts in a contained, cover with water. Soak for about 2 hours in the fridge.
- Place desired amount of spinach, mushrooms, and sweet peppers in a pan with a spoonful of coconut oil.
- Saute in pan until spinach is cooked
- Remove nuts from fridge, empty some of the water, add 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, place in blender and mix until smooth.
- Once smooth, spread on bread, place veggie mix on bread and press together for a delicious sandwich!