Well I’m definitely on the salad kick. I blame it on the long weekend and an upcoming BBQ. But here’s another great BBQ side that anyone can enjoy.
- Bow tie pasta
- 2 large slices of Roasted Red Peppers chopped
- About 2 handfuls Cherry Tomatoes chopped
- About 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil to taste
- 1/4 cup of Pine Nuts
- 1/4 cup of Cheese (I used Vegan Gourmet Mozzarella Shreds)
- Italian Seasoning to taste (I used Tuscany Blend from http://www.spiceandtea.com)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Use about half a box of bow tie pasta in boiling water until cooked
- Mix remaining ingredients together in mixing bowl
- Use half of the vinegar at a time, depending on your preference
- Drain pasta and let cool
- Once cool, add to mixture stir and chill overnight for full flavor.