- 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 Plucot
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Spoonful Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
- Add 1/2 plucot sliced, 3 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar, yogurt, and salt and pepper to blender
- Blend until smooth
- Depending on preference you may want to add a little more vinegar
- The dressing comes thicker than a vinaigrette but thinner than a creamy dressing like Ranch.
- Cut the Jicama in half and peel the skin off (I used a potato peeler). I also only used half of the Jicama for this recipe.
- Slice the Jicama into one inch pieces
- Slice the tomatoes in quarters
- Pour dressing over Jicama and tomato mixture