♥ So I’ve never made soup with Oyster Mushrooms. But it came out delicious! At least in my opinion 🙂 I can’t wait to hear everyone’s thoughts so share if you make this. This recipe makes about 2 servings.♥
- 3 handfuls of green beans with ends cut off
- About 1/4 lbs of Oyster Mushrooms chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups of Almond milk (I suggest original so the sweetness of the vanilla flavor doesn’t overpower the intended flavors)
- A dash of thyme
- A dash of basil
- Optional: I added a dash of Caribbean spices.
- Add all ingredients to pan
- Cover and cook on low to medium heat for 20 minutes (stir occasionally)
- Add ingredients to blender and blend until smooth (I use the NutraBullet).
- Depending on your preference for consistency you can add about 1/4 cup of water to thin out the soup consistency.
- This would be a good soup to serve with grilled “cheese”